Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Nov 7, 2011

Sparks

Written By Glenn McCrary & Makita McLennan

Scarred from destruction
invaded with pain
laying here hopelessly as daggers
pour on me like rain

This is a disease
one that’s affecting my brain
somebody help me
set me free from these chains

Oh dear friend if your out there
come cure me of this disease
rescue me from all my troubles
would you do that for me please?

I'm out here and your out there ,
could you help me avoid this blank stare
a bond this deep is hard to find and very rare
so I give you my heart, unsheathed, bare
and I'll follow you like Alice followed the White Hare
once we collide like fireworks sparks will flare

My heart is in your hands
with excitement it continues to beat
so I’m leaving my love
to rest upon your feet

Just the touch of your hand
makes me melt inside
the simple thought of you
warms me like a fireside
forever in my heart you will reside

No comments:

Post a Comment