Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Nov 3, 2011

Bleeding Angel

Written By Glenn McCrary & Riley

As I lie in my bed, I think of nothing but feeling happy. When I got my morning coffee, smelling the delicious aroma, I remember the one thing that I tried to forget. The one thing that hit my heart, hit my heart as if a brick had been dropped on it.
Crushing it causing my heart to bleed to levels of the extreme
I felt like I had lost everything that I had ever wanted
The spell that had been cast upon me was now starting to fade away.

I wanted to scream, scream till my heart had nothing to scream about. I tried so hard not to cry, even though I had no more tears to shed. They would just become empty tears of something that would slip away from me.
Slipping so fast as if my tears were sand grains in an hour glass dissolving over time.
Oh I wish I could rewind back to a happier time when our romance was just starting to blossom like roses.
How I would give anything just to go back to that moment
Those were the happiest moments of my life and now you’ve left me behind in this harsh, cold world without saying goodbye. I wish you could just come hold me and kiss me one last time, to reassure me that everything will be alright, but I know it won't, no matter how many sweet lies you tell me. It won't be alright. Cause I won't be with you. You are the key to my happiness only you can unlock the treasures of my heart.
Without it I'm just another hopeless romantic, just waiting for the right one to come along.

No comments:

Post a Comment