Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Nov 7, 2011

Labels

Label me a rebel 'cause I rebel against authority
in my eyes I see myself as supreme superiority
label me an asshole 'cause I like to speak my mind
if you don't like it press fast forward or rewind
label me a faggot 'cause I wear skinny jeans
unlike you filthy bitches I know how to keep them clean
label me a bumblebee when I feel threatened you better run
you fuck with me you better prepare to be stung
label me a pothead 'cause I have short term amnesia
life is short and I ain't living it to please ya
label me a prep 'cause I wear name brand clothes
I wear what I want it's no secret everybody knows
label me emo 'cause I complain a lot
things aren't going so well life is as dead as a rock
label me a disturbed individual
'cause I'm depressed all the time
you can feel the pain flowing
word for word line for line
label me a geek
'cause I still listen to the Backstreet Boys
at least I'm not a follower and can make my own choice
label me a lost cause 'cause I hate life
keep it up and you'll wake up to the blade of a knife
label me racist 'cause I use the word nigger
pay attention to the words
that's what they're there for go figure
label me a loner 'cause I hang with big crowds
trust me when I wanna I can get loud
label me a loser 'cause I don't have a job
bitch it's fucking hard you ain't gotta be a snob
label me a psycho 'cause I talk about suicide
you can think what you like I got nothing to hide
it's annoying when people walk around telling fables
how 'bout we all get lives and stop with the fucking labels

No comments:

Post a Comment