Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Nov 7, 2011

Hallucinations Of A Ghostly Valentine

Yet another year has come of which I can't compare once again I'm stuck without a valentine with no one left to spare in a corner from across the room I just sit and stare at all of the happy couples smooching everywhere my soul is concealed I'm reluctant to bear any more for fear of rejection and all other consequences in store don't waste your time knocking 'cause the door to my heart is locked don't stress yourself out talking you might panic and go into shock unless some lucky lady finds the key I'll forever remain in solitude maybe these women have weak stomachs they can't down solid food the feeling is mutual my eyes would puke by the sight of seeing them nude fine if they're gonna be that way then f*** them they can take both of my testicles and suck them I'm on drugs anyway that's why I'm having hallucinations of women standing and laughing it's just my imagination my feelings are on the verge of becoming extinct maybe it's my stress speaking through my river of ink I don't even know but it just hurts me to think if I could hold a beautiful woman in my arms not for a second I'd blink but unfortunately I just float around aimlessly like a fallen leaf it's not crucial to kiss I'm not under a wreath guess I should cancel my dentist appointment there are no cavities in my teeth nor will there be any boxes of pills sugar I've got plenty how many valentines have I had? not very many

No comments:

Post a Comment