Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Nov 6, 2011

Pandemonium

Written By Glenn McCrary & Makita McLennan

All of these troubles
they keep weighing me down
it hurts me to move
in the pain I'm about to drown

Things don't seem to be getting better
that's why I walk with a frown
but I disguise it with a smile
something like a circus clown

No matter how much pain there is
I promise I won’t let you drown
the answers to this pandemonium
are still out there waiting to be found

I will come and rescue you
and I will bring you to stable ground
but won't you please for me
at least try your best not to frown

Whenever you are around
my frowns turn upside down
forward backward in a circle
just like a merry go round

Your words are so beautiful
from the inside and out
they are my source of happiness
point blank period no doubt

They have healed me despite
the hell I’ve been through
bringing me peace and serenity
and changing my point of view

They are my sunshine through the darkness
and have undoubtedly helped me to see
that I was never alone and I never will be

No comments:

Post a Comment