Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Nov 7, 2011

Karma Or Curse?

This war that I've been fighting
is it karma or is it a curse?
am I mentally insane?
can my life get any worse?
all hope for a cure is lost
I can't seem to find a nurse
it's like I'm battling cancer
soon I'll be riding in a hearse
it's really hard to tell the difference
when everything in life is a blur
sometimes things just need
to be shaken and not stirred
but there are times when things
don't add up or seem to concur
like a cat with extreme hunger pains
feel the gentle vibrations of my pur
Lord why don't you allure me
with a treasure so pure
erase my feelings of hatred
and replace them with feelings of grandeur
I have the guts so where is my glory?
I'm so tired of suffering help me revise the plot of this story
to all of my heartless crimes I plead guilty
give me the tools I need to survive this journey
bail me out of this prison that they call life
I can't seem to get an attorney
see when it comes to living
I'm far below the medium
thanks to all these tribulations
my life has become the definition of tedium

No comments:

Post a Comment