Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Nov 6, 2011

Breaths Of Enchantment

Written By Glenn McCrary & Makita McLennan

Women come from Venus
and men come from Mars
but our bond is held together
by parallel aligned stars

I think that Merlin
might have cast a spell
by the way the glitter's falling
from the stars you can tell

Your words are like silk
they’re very comforting and smooth
they calm me like waves of the ocean
as my emotions are on the move

Being pushed back and forth
in the motions of swaying
keep speaking them to me
I love what you are saying

If I could play guitar
I'd serenade you with a song
mesmerize you with my lyrics
make you wanna sing along

I can feel your heart beating
to the rhythm of the melody
It brings a calm feeling to my soul
and it feels oh so heavenly

Believe me I already
want to sing along
even if I don't know
the words to this song

I’ll hum along to the melody
with the beat in my head
whenever you feel down
don’t forget what I said

No comments:

Post a Comment