Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Nov 7, 2011

Spare Me The Pain

Stop rubbing your happiness in my face
don't tease me with your torch
I can already feel the burn setting in place
without a doubt my ass is scorched
I'm not perfect and I ain't gonna lie
I've done some things that I regret
with this decision being what I regret most
now I'm wishing y'all never met
can't say I couldn't see this coming
I had a feeling you'd betray me
you did it in a manner so cunning
like a fool I let you slay me
I thought we were friends
now I'm unclear of the definition
this road has come to an end
I'm tired of living in repetition
take the key out of the ignition
I refuse to drive
I refuse to be your chauffeur
while you tag along for the ride
look I don't know what you take me as
but fucking with me is like walking on glass
can't be around this negativity
can't endure this pain
I'll never be able to wash this out
my heart will forever be stained
Life is wasting away
by the ticking of the clock
you may think I'm overreacting
when truthfully I'm really not
your career has come to an end
there's no more people left in stock

No comments:

Post a Comment