Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Nov 7, 2011

She Thinks I'm A Liar

This woman thinks that I'm a phony
she should get a clearer picture
getting all up in the kool aid
but don't even know the mixture
she looks and acts a certain way
but that is not how I depict her
trying to shake me with her thoughts
man she ain't even on the Richter
I stay true to myself
there's no reason to lie
this bitch is very curious
all I wanna know is why?
I'm 100% genuine
tell me what is unofficial?
what difference does it make?
would it even be beneficial?
not a single syllable hurts me
matter of fact they tickle
I am who I say I am
where do I have to initial?
forward backward left right
a never ending cycle
I'm sleeping on it peacefully
like I just took a Nyquil
before you start judging
take a look inside the mirror first
been keeping everything inside
and now I'm really bout to burst
she doesn't wanna be around me
when the bomb goes off
'cause when I explode I explode
whether she likes it or not

No comments:

Post a Comment