Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Nov 3, 2011

My One True Love

Written By Glenn McCrary & Riley

Your smile was a symbol of Heaven
Whenever it was revealed
You were my lucky number seven
All of my wounds you healed

Images of you
put a smile on my face,
And warms my tender heart.
An image I can’t erase.

Words can't even describe
The way that you make me feel
With you I felt so alive
I'd never felt something so real

You’re always on my mind,
Every day and every night.
How I wish I could rewind,
To when everything was right

Someone like you
I could never ever replace
Even if I tried to
It’d all be just a waste

Because you’re one of a kind,
You bring out the light in my eyes.
Girls like you, are hard to find,
Finding you was my ultimate prize.

I wish you could feel my heart beating
Full of undeniable love and truth
I wish you could feel me breathing
Every breath your memory soothes

Oh how I wish that your beautiful
brown eyes could see
That our hearts were made for each other
Maybe it was meant to be

But still I will always love you
No matter where my heart will lead
In my world no one's above you
You are all that I need

No comments:

Post a Comment