Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Nov 6, 2011

I Won't Forget You

Written By Glenn McCrary & Makita McLennan

All you see is the streaming of blood and tears
I'd fill you in on the rest but I have too many fears
memories resurface the more I stare at the pink scars
they are holding me together as I gaze upon the stars

You can't hide the scars with artificial masks
when all they do is remind you of the past
so I'm here to take your mind off of it
and make this wave of happiness last
I'll accept a hug but I won't accept cash

Because you can't buy a bond like the one that we have
great minds always think alike now you do the math
by the time you’re finished you will have come up with the sum
realizing that two heads put together are way better than none
and when our spirits are connected our hearts beat as one

To fix you most people wouldn't dare
but I care and I happen to have spares
and I swear I'll fix every wear and tear
quick and painless like I wasn't even there

As you gaze upon the stars I hope you think of me
and every thing that I have come to be
Please don’t forget me as I won’t forget you
Just keep me in your memory because I will too

No comments:

Post a Comment