Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Nov 3, 2011

Colors

Red stands for the burning love that I have for you
The amount that my heart holds you have not a clue
Pink stands for the romantics in everything I do
Every single word and syllable is absolutely true
Yellow stands for how happy that you once made me
You erased the pain and did all you could to save me
Blue stands for the loyalty and trust that we shared
We had a bond so strong that nobody could compare
Gray stands for the color of the clouds above my head
At any minute they could pour and that tiny fact I dread
Purple stands for just how mysterious that love can be
When love strikes it makes you want the world to see
Green stands for how thoughtful and generous you are
Your warmth and comfort I can feel from many miles afar
Orange stands for all of the good times that we had
I would never trade them for they are all that I have
Black stands for how cold and lonely my heart has become
I feel like I have lost all hope and that the Devil has won
White stands for the magic of Heaven that I felt in my heart
That flowed directly into yours through the power of our art
Clear stands for the way that things have now come to be
I have no choice but to see things that I don't wanna see

No comments:

Post a Comment