Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Oct 21, 2011

Voodoo Autograph

The dark and devilish nature of her words

Strike my soul with bone crushing impact

Delivering me to unfathomable heights

Soaring beyond valleys of unspoken truths

I swear I could feel the searing pain secreting

From the puddles of ink unmercifully ejaculating

From within her little black pen of revenge

A cold, hard case of poetic justice iced my veins

Slashing fiercely through the tender tissues of my heart

Leaving a dreadful scar of excruciating scorn

Forever embedded in what was once a sacred home

It was as if a voodoo ritual was taking place

Possessing every inch of my flesh successfully

Soaking my skin with tsunamis of fear

Compelling my body to dance with the spirit

As I danced to the rhythm of the drums

A cloud of smoke was blown to distort my vision

In the wake of the smoke I began to hallucinate

The image of a sexy harlot equipped with a machete

Appeared before my eyes taking me by surprise

Ready to slaughter and rape all who oppose her

And rob them of their oh so precious manhood

She pressed her lips against the blade then blew a kiss

The kiss caressed my lips with the taste of honey

By the swift blow of a gentle breeze she was gone

When I returned from this coma of entertainment

A severe addiction was unmistakably evident

My taste buds craved for more of this woman's literature

I had fallen victim to her powerful hex of poetic justice

No comments:

Post a Comment