Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Oct 21, 2011

Nacreous Taboo

Every night from dusk until dawn

Fantasies of a promiscuous angel

Cradle my heart with great solace

Serenading me with salacious whispers

Originating from the world of the sexually elite

The delectable foundation of this woman's shape

Glided across the majestic incandescence of the moon

Her skin moon bathing in the marvelous afterglow

Her provocative body was like the tree of forbidden fruit

One could simply look but was never allowed touch

Deep inside I was desperately dying to taste

Of the nectarous heaven of her lustful treats

However I inhaled the aroma of her hypnotically erotic scent

For it was airborne and suckering me in with remarkable ease

Injecting me with an elixir of opulent passion and zealous elation

This charming woman gives me taboos of a cutting edge nature

Always leaving me upon my knees crawling back for more

Oh, foxy woman forever you may haunt my fantasies

No comments:

Post a Comment