Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Oct 21, 2011

Insult To Injury

In spite of my pernicious ordeals concerning prevaricate law
Raunchy two faced traitors who I once distinguished as trustworthy
Have shockingly taken pleasure in spewing reports that I have changed
Stating that the natural element of my upbeat attitude has been taken hostage

Recognizing my identity as dangerously unique from what they assumed
Intellectually interrogating me about the abrupt disappearance of the original
When the truth had been notoriously evident throughout the entire operation
And I have no obligation to play victim to a series of taunts and threats

You can print, sign and date but learn to differentiate me
From the true criminal masterminds running amongst society
Believe what you want to believe but know you are being deceived
If you don't have the audacity to defend me then you're useless
Just another relentless protégé enslaved by the hands of the devil
Ordered to wreak havoc and steal souls for his dastardly endeavors

No comments:

Post a Comment