Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Oct 17, 2011

Arcane Coma




Dear beloved creature, axis of my arcane realm

Every waking moment I strive to be within reach

Of the heavenly thrill that is your infinite embrace

Yet for some foolish reason you yearn to drive me away

This asinine heart of mine burns with everlasting passion

To caress you and croon romantic lullabies into your ears

Up until the very second that you collapse into my arms

If only you possessed as much passion for me as I for you

Darling please let me hold you, I promise never to harm you

What I wouldn't dare to give to experience the undeniable power

Of your precious lips against mine, To be cherished for all eternity

Oh, how I imagine just the two of us lying in enchanted beds of roses

Upon the sands of the beach just holding hands; Fingers locking into place

Softly swaying to the mesmerizing symphonies expelling from the sun


No comments:

Post a Comment