Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Oct 17, 2011

Photographic Telepathy




The eminent beauty of Mother Nature's aria of elation

Dawned in the wake of my brown eyes with passion

My ears hearkened the vague sound of thunder

Echoing from deep within the heart of the clouds

Tears began to cascade, splashing upon the earth

The moist caress of each drop kissed my lips with amour

A warm, compassionate smile spawned across my face

As the moon peaked just at the threshold of nightfall

While the sky continued to mourn in tumultuous frenzies

It was as if my virginity had been stolen in one swift motion

By a crooked but clever hijacker possessing remarkable skill

I must have fallen within a profound phantasm of true love

Without a care in the universe, I happily continued to revel within

A whirlwind of sensuous whispers emanating from this celestial paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment