Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Oct 21, 2011

Sexual Volcano

Let my lips trail across the soft, white surface of your skin
And straight down the tender bridge that is your spine
Allow my fingers to massage your body with pleasure
Unlocking the secrets of your dirtiest, lustful fantasies

The sweet, sexy screams light my soul on fire
All sources of speech vanquish into thin air
My tongue drinks from the river of Hell's kitchen
Intensifying your castle of steamy, hot dreams

Gently I seduce each spot with caution
For each spot is dangerously tender
One slick touch of pressure and from her
Will erupt a sexual volcano

I whisper to her in devilishly, fancy tones
She whispers back in sensually, sacred moans
With no hesitation I move in for one final kiss
Our tongues rub each other sparking our taste buds
Birthing a marvelous ocean of ecstasy

No comments:

Post a Comment