Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Oct 18, 2011

3D



Ahem! Ladies and gentleman I heavily encourage you to put on your 3D glasses

For I am about entertain your eyes beyond what you could even begin to imagine

My metaphors will inevitably blow your mind to pieces with their stunning qualities

My imagery will leave you breathless, desperate screaming for an extra dose

My vocabulary will make your mouth water as it hooks you with a power unknown

My rhythm will make your heart dance as well as make your head spin in circles

The magic expelling from each syllable will excite your mind beyond comprehension

The level of creativity will melt every angle of your cranium with special effects

The fantasies that lie behind each line is of a ground breaking visual nature

Prepare to be amazed for when all of these poetic elements unite as one

You can expect nothing less than one hell of a three dimensional poetic adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment