Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Oct 21, 2011

Velvet Dragon

Ill tempered she spews a trail of scorching flames

Dancing upon my flesh to the bittersweet tune of revenge

Streaks of treacherous agony hinder the walls of my arteries

Rupturing my veins with ghastly lullabies of a tasteless quality

A screeching echo of necrosis reverberates off my bones

Searing through the various networks of my cerebellum

Eating away at every layer of tissue with fierce vehemence

Bashing against my skull in a series of catastrophic head quakes

Until my ears cry waterfalls of scarlet tragedies from my eardrums

No level of mercy could shun the wages of sin that my body has partaken

The icy, cold kiss of the razor, sharp teeth piercing my neck belonged to

None other than the mysterious, velvet dragon herself wanting nothing more

Than to humiliate and slay me with a passion so lethal it could crack hearts

What I did to become a helpless victim to this horrendous act of ignorance

I have but not one clue but I accept my death with great bravery and honor

No comments:

Post a Comment