Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Oct 17, 2011

Faux Pas




In the wake of distasteful anguish

Fearlessly she saunters into vacuity

Forsaking me in the shadow of faux pas

As she nullifies my plead for redemption


As the tears gradually cascade upon my cheeks

They mirror that mark of quarantine in which

She sadistically stained my paper heart with revenge

Not giving one third of a damn as to how I felt


Chase after her I would have only I'm afraid that

The trails of her trench coat will slap me in the kiss

Of the rancorous bite of the breeze that dawns in her wake

My heart couldn't dare to bear the torture that would arise


Forgive me for this turbulent experience has now driven me

To bathe in the deathly grasp of the gallows, my new lover

My final goodbyes live in the blood stains that blatantly occupy

The suicide note that your vanity so rapaciously conceived

No comments:

Post a Comment