Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Oct 18, 2011

Fuchsia Tattoo

As the mesmerizing illumination of aphrodisia fades to black

The remarkable image of an exquisitely, electrifying woman

Dawned before my eyes in a fashionably, hypnotic quality

Soaking them within a plethora of provocative entertainment

Subtle whispers of lust brusquely escape her sexy physique

Screaming for me to blitz this masterpiece with every sensation

Known to the human ear as my sensual adrenaline scours her veins

Of all innuendos of intimidation, exchanging these hindrances for

An abundance of luxurious pleasure to rock her socks off in style

The small of her neck crying in helpless moans for my attention

Subsequently I go in for the kill, sucking every inch of her flesh

It's devastating how she creates these arousingly tasteful visions

Making my tastebuds roar in amorous ecstasy by the taste of her lips

What was it about this magnificent creature that gently blazed my soul?

I have only the capacious obscurity, but I'm obsessed with her fuschia tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment