Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Oct 21, 2011

Forewarning


Incompetent detectives are invading
The peace that is my privacy
Imposing an array of false accusations
Threatening my safety
Raping my ears with toxic lies yet
Incapable of supplying sufficient evidence
Whilst hastily manipulating the minds of weakness
Authenticating counterfeit opinions

Developing repulsive waves of hostility
Pulsating throughout my veins
Due to the insolent remarks
Decomposing my reputation

The injustice of these horrendous actions
Makes my blood boil
Kicking and screaming in tones
Of majestic suffering

Revenge is imminent and ready
To strike with a vengeance
Unseen, unheard, unexpected
It will reach you

It will speak cryptic enigmas
To you in your sleep
Spicing up your nightmares
With unknown horrors

Beware of anonymous happenings
Never know when karma will strike
Shield your skins with vigor
For you have now been forewarned

No comments:

Post a Comment