Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Oct 29, 2011

Dare To Love Again?

Hey there friend of whom I hold most dear
Heard about your loss in my eyes it sparked tears
I understand you’re hurting and your heart is very sore
Just know that you are capable of loving once more
You are a miracle to someone on this planet
You make that special someone complete
When both miracles collide
That’s how you know they’re yours to keep
Don’t give up on romance
Let your heart remain open
Don’t get too attached
Or let it leave you broken
Disintegrate all doubt
Erase away your fears
Speak what’s on your mind
In time the smoke will clear
To me you are amazing
Unique in every single way
Original as they come
Do you hear these words I say?
Wish that I could hold you
Help your sorrow to subside
Allow your happiness to evolve
Leaving your sadness to die
Nurturing your confidence
To blossom like a rose
This is to motivate you
I don’t mean to impose
You are a very wise woman
Attractive and smart
And your future’s looking bright
Keep gracing the world with your art

No comments:

Post a Comment