Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Oct 21, 2011

Poet Vs. Artist


Written By Glenn McCrary & Daniel Desmarat

I am a poet
Dearly devoted
To painting abstract pictures
Into the depths of your mind
Seducing your senses
With the sensual impact
Of my words
Arousing eyes and turning heads
As each syllable dances
Down the trail of my tongue
Sparking interest and inspiring love
Creating art and abolishing hate
Give or take
I give you take
A peace of my mind
Let it rest within your hearts
Carefully I craft my words
Into beautiful masterpieces
Because I am a poet of truth.


Literature and
Music
My Art of Creative Writing
Imagination
Is like motivation
Cause if you Imagined Greater
You reached farther
Than this planet like
Scy-Fi
My Creative Writing
Might be fiction
Like R.L. Stine or
Zane
But at least it showed inner realness
Of a person
Like me
Blue sky
Is the eyes
Yellow dandelions
Is the hair
Cotton candy
Is the lips
And vanilla
Is the color of the skin
Of a beautiful woman
And like Nas album
It's Already Written
The Artist has been
born.

No comments:

Post a Comment