Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Oct 28, 2011

Tasteless Imagery

In the midst of my slumber

Betwixt life and death

An aura of utter horror

Teasingly sexes my bones


As white hot my skin boils

I collapse within the deadened clasp

Of a profusion of defiant provocations

As in the hollow voice of fear I quiver


The deathly ashes of abhorrence present

Along with the thundering roar

That is the wrath of midnight's quake

Not a soul was sleeping, all were awake


In the sharp silence of

This realistic nightmare

I awaken, oxygen pleasuring

My esophagus by way of the hand

Of Mother Earth.


To my feet I rise

Approaching the window

Adjacent to my bed chamber

I gaze at moon in grotesque fashion

Oppressed by it's hopeless existence


The beauty of it's burning brilliance

Reflects it's true image of catastrophe

As I turned to walk away, the floorboard creaked

Silence. She had spoken!

No comments:

Post a Comment