Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Oct 24, 2011

In The Heart Of The Storm

I’m drowning in a storm of your love
The warmth of your embrace showering me
In the form of heart shaped droplets
Landing softly on various locations of my body
Each one exploding gently with a million tiny kisses
erupting from the tender beauty that is your lips
extending from the tenderness that is your fingertips
sending shock waves of excitement surging through my veins
taking me on an adventurous extravaganza
creating and capturing us in the state of mind
frozen together in this precious moment in time
As we continue lying here gazing
Deeply into each other’s eyes
Neither one of us want to leave
The comfort that we find
When in the presence of one another
Neither of us wanting to break the intense passion
That emerges when we are in the essence
Of the truth that speaks
From the very core of our hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment