Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Oct 18, 2011

Lady In Red

From across the room of a local café
A sly, sexy fox invaded my vision
Dawning a blouse of scarlet red
Compelling impulsive decisions

The alluring power glowing in her eyes
Along with her hypnotically, voluptuous curves
Throughout my veins various pleasures surge
Birthing in my jeans a marvelous surprise

Instinctive voices manipulate me with intense persuasion
The horrific whispers ambushing my ears shall be avenged
My senses ache to execute a stealthy, tasteless act of revenge
As shockingly they give in to the arousing wages of temptation

Each intricate detail speaks with increasing curiosity
Exploiting the mysterious realm of my burning desire
Playfully teasing but quick to abandon my empire
In the wake of your shadow lies notorious animosity

No comments:

Post a Comment