Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Oct 29, 2011

Makita

My eyes swell up with tears every time I think of you
Because I’ve never had a love so powerful and true
My lips tremble with tenderness as I slowly reminisce
On all the sweet and special memories of which I really miss
My mind is always flooded with the beautiful words you said
They are the clouds of Heaven where I lay to rest my head
My heart beats for you with pure love and desire
Burning through my veins like an everlasting fire
My nights are sleepless and I can’t seem to rest
‘Cause I have this empty feeling within my chest
As time went by the more in love with you I fell
It was just like magic and I was under a spell
But what you didn’t know is that you changed my life
You’ve helped me to see things in a brand new light
Changed the way I thought and felt about the power of love
And lately you are the only one I have been thinking of
You are the melody to my favorite song
Your precious lyrics make me want to sing along
You are still the shooting star that I wish upon every single night
When you said I was your wish it made everything shine bright
Of losing you believe me I’m so terrified
A love this true is impossible to deny
So I’m gonna say this now
If it’s the last thing I do
You mean everything to me
Makita I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment