Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Oct 18, 2011

Lady In Red 2

The natural attribute of my inquiring intuition
Coerced me to tread passionately in the wake
Of this provocatively, entertaining creature
To analyze the abstract desires of her mind

She peeks just up over her lovely shoulder
Capturing the dazzling quality of my image
From the corner of her harlequin green eyes
As she licks her lips insatiably with hunger

Ultimately this woman approached me fearlessly
Exuding the very spark of unmistakable attraction
She then began stroking her fingers through my hair
Caressing my face with her assuaging touch of heaven

Softly rubbing my chest while whispering risque enigmas of pleasure
Oh, how I could feel the air of her pacifying breath blowing in my ear
While her alluring cave of magic chafed against my yearning serpent
Not one word was spoken for she could sense my crave to fornicate

No comments:

Post a Comment