Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Nov 24, 2010

Sacred Eyes In Sorrow

Dear sacred, young beauty
with the green eyes of ambition
I hear your tears singing in sorrow
wounds leaking with indecision

The aching pain keeps knocking
demanding entry to your heart
manipulating your every move
destroying and tearing you apart

As a friend I'm here to listen
serving as your shield of protection
delivering you from harm and hurt
towards newfound love and affection

Whenever you shall need comforting
I'll be the pillow to rest your head
when there's nowhere left to turn
Darling you can run to me instead

I will welcome you with open arms
it's okay no need to fear me
all I want is to be by your side
to paint this picture clearly

Don't you cry no more my dear
allow your precious eyes to see
that inside you lies a fire
waiting, burning to be set free

No comments:

Post a Comment