Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Nov 17, 2010

Subject Of Discussion

Haters want to make
big problems out of nothing
not realizing consequences
come with repercussions
I swear it makes me sick
you bitches are disgusting
bet you got a good debate 'cause
I'm the subject of discussion
You're making me famous
making me sound like I'm legendary
acting like you hate me
when you love me more than February
Valentine's day I see you
in the kissing booth
you can kiss my ass and in your mouth
I'll crap the truth
you just don't get it
I'm not the joking type
I treat you like a weapon
as a threat against my life
I don't need your pity
'cause I will be alright
and I got lots of love
what do I need with a wife?
you can utter useless lies
relieve your fits of frustration
it only fuels the fire
that is my inspiration
so ya slipping when you feed it to me
like when you masturbate
slow to the obvious homie
will you ever graduate?
eat grass with ya broke ass
what is your occupation?
I'm tired of arguing with you
man I need a vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment