Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Nov 6, 2010

Pure Entertainment

Here I am again scribbling rhymes from a cave
minding my business trying not to misbehave
surrounding myself with notepads and pens
traveling distances to which I've never been
this is my fantasy meaning I control what happens
no errors, omissions or excuses for me to bask in
a full blown miracle with no punctures or gaps in
my mind's worry free as I'm kicking back relaxing
I'm the wizard of this kingdom, creator of this town
you can enter through the gates if you're spellbound
won't be there to navigate you find your own way around
keep in mind that you are a guest and I'm in charge now
All of a sudden this cave now seems quite surprisingly bright
'cause I drowned it with my dreams leaving it sparkly white
earning my wings of honor so that I can take flight
up and through the clouds floating round at midnight
I'm having way too much fun and I refuse to retreat
victory runs in my blood so you know I can't be beat
got the strength of an army so I'm hard to defeat
better listen close because I'm not going to repeat

No comments:

Post a Comment