Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Nov 15, 2010

100% Genuine

Forget everybody else
I'm just trying to be me
refuse to think otherwise
'cause a fake I'll never be
when it comes to being real
I don't even have to say it
naturally I let it show
no need for me to spray it
pumped with excitement
armed with intelligence
test me if you want to
all hell will commence
I will give it straight to ya
won't leave ya hanging in suspense
because you fools are weak minded
the harsh, cold truth no offense
in my defense I will speak
against your jealousy and confusion
along with your hate and insecurities
purpose being vaguely an illusion
suicide would be easier
do it right now if you dare
an eye for an eye
pain for pain being shared
keep running your mouth
you will end up getting hurt
real talk blunt bitch
give a damn what ya heard

No comments:

Post a Comment