Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Nov 7, 2010

Foggy Images

As I'm standing in the bathroom
gazing at the mirror
an image of a wounded man
so suddenly appears
this foggy mist keeps intruding
what I see is unclear
and what you can't see
is always what you fear
this reflection is getting lonely
I'm tired of staring at myself
all I seek is the strength to
overcome what has been dealt
I've tried many methods
but none of them have helped
because my body is numb
always ignoring how I felt
burying my emotions
deep into the darkness of a hole
never again shall they prosper
to keep them planted is the goal
preventing unknown threats
from starting to unfold
purely based on intuition
not from what I've been told
some may say that it is bold
some say that it's heroic
common sense is my answer
in helping me to avoid it
because the devil views my brain
as an object he can toy with
I'm not falling victim
setting up a decoy bitch
reminding myself that it's all about strategy
always direct no metaphors or analogies
shedding this image building on what I know how to be
altering the opinions of those that have ever doubted me
though the chances are probable
guarded by walls of prevention
which is why I never bother
due to their lack of attention
got to give them mad props though
that is quite a smart invention
will it work against an army
with manipulative intentions?

No comments:

Post a Comment