Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Nov 15, 2010

Truth In Hi-Definition

On the right track back
in place with the runners
coming full speed
with the pace of thunder
rising above the struggle
fiercely hungry for new things
been caged for too long
the song of change is my theme
and so I run along
with my pride and my pleasure
my perseverance greater
than a man could ever measure
now I know from your perspective
I look light as a feather
but you bite me I'll bite back
and your ego I will sever
trying to make my life better
that's why I stray away from games
I don't have time to play
though I have quite a lot to gain
Am I moving too fast?
Is that too hard to comprehend?
grab the remote press rewind
stop then play it back again
see I believe that once said is good enough
You might act like it but ya ain't that tough

No comments:

Post a Comment