Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Dec 23, 2011

Encore

A miraculous sensation it was

Wafting over me subconsciously

Upon each breath

Speech ceased to exist


Soft as an infant's cry,

Alluring as a blackened rose

A medley of passions danced


And within my chest

Further they blossomed

An irresistible lullaby


'Twas quite an electrifying stimulant

An addictive craving of which

One would have discovered

Long before its inception


An emotion of this caliber

Not even once had I felt

As fear had often been

the major adulterer

While I weeped upon

the grave of silence


Though now those days

Appear nonexistent

No longer do I scour

In words left unspoken


Care to cater to desire

You shall walk one fine wire

And along the trail

You shall sway


Dare I beseech a moan?

To reap what lies unknown

So that love may be heard

By the bay

No comments:

Post a Comment