Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Aug 9, 2010

Release

It's nearly 4 am and still I lie awake in my bed
Because I can't seem to get you out of my head
Reminiscing over love that's been long since dead
Refusing to believe that all tears were lies being shed
I know what's real and what I felt was the definition
Don't mean to engage in this unnecessary repetition
But I feel like you don't hear me as if it is all just fiction
My purpose is for you to feel it and that's my only mission
'Cause I love you more than you could possibly ever know
In the bitter coldness of the dark you made my heart glow
And still I feel that same feeling as I'm constructing this flow
This wind of inspiration I won't stand by and just let it blow
Quickly past my shoulder in the simple blink of an eye
That's like losing you and if I ever lost you I would cry
You made me feel like I was strong and indestructible
I thought it'd last forever never thought it'd be deductible
Not trying to be weird but I won't keep my emotions bottled
It's time to rev up the engine blow them all out full throttle
Tell me is it my fate? Am I the one who has been chosen?
My heart feels likes it been blown up by TNT beyond broken
Forgive my anger and hostility I'm finished for I've now spoken

No comments:

Post a Comment