Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Aug 11, 2010

Seethrough

Take a good, long look at me
and tell me what you see
pretend that I'm an open book
pick me up and just read
do the words even measure up
to the man that you think I am?
you can bitch and moan all you want
life goes on I don't give a damn
I do not live for anyone
on this planet except Glenn
you might be tempted to ask
who, what, how, where and when
if the right to be who I am
is now counted against me as sin
then good I am glad
because this battle you won't win
Glenn is this, Glenn is that
say whatever's on your mind
If you believe what they say
then you're stupid, gullible and blind
You see I just ain't got the time
to stand here and exchange words
You're an adult but act like a kid
hmmm I guess the truth hurts
I hope that one day soon
you'll end up in the ICU
I'll be flipping you off
while shouting 'I see you!'
all the hate that is within you
Yeah I can see that too
You're way too easy to read
I can see right through

No comments:

Post a Comment