Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Dec 3, 2010

Fake People II

In life it is better
to give than to take
but what do you get
out of being fake
it makes no sense
to be something you're not
if that was the case
then I'd rather be shot
I'd rather just be
who I've always been
last time I checked the Bible
that wasn't a sin
if you like being fake
there is a place for you
in a store with mannequins
for the public to see the truth
you're only good for modeling
what people want to buy
honestly it's quite sad
if that were me I'd want to die
than live in a world
where being fake is accepted
watch out for this species
it’s easy to get infected
if you’re gonna talk the talk
then you got to walk the walk
otherwise you’re just as useless
as a sweaty gym sock
I abandon fakes
much like people avoid rocks
once a fake always a fake
how many shipments left in stock?

No comments:

Post a Comment