Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Jan 23, 2012

Xenobiotic

A spiteful taste of malice

Slithers across my tongue

Secrecy spoke in volumes

Before the words begun


This sensation it saunters

Into solar vacuity

Perpetrating sheer, faugh

Acts of congruency


In vain contempt I wallow

In the pillars of infamy

Whilst faint my ears waltz

To vindictive symphonies


Prolonged my strife be by humanity

Whilst I attempt to appease

As they flaunt their existence

To miscellaneous degrees


The English language resembles

Clouds of hyperbolic fallacies

In light of this hapless universe

They share an index of analogies


From behind cracked windowpanes

I peer at all that is inane

With repugnance I am slain

As I wince with disdain


I scarf reality in intervals

Reaping jagged grains of salt

Though helpless I am left

Pessimistic by default

No comments:

Post a Comment