Opaque Oasis

Opaque Oasis

Sep 7, 2010

Extraordinary

I can not pretend
that I am uninspired
By the power of your words
rich with passion and desire
To continue holding on
the strength of your words I require
‘cause like the flame upon a torch
They set the edges of my soul on fire
The meaning behind each verse
Casts a spell deep into my mind
As if I’m searching for hidden treasure
Never know what I might find
I can see your work for what it truly is
My dear for I am far from blind
The talent that you display
Certifies you a poetic mastermind
You have been given a gift
A gift that’s unique, one of a kind
From your eyes tears have shed
From your heart sorrow has bled
The truth of your words ring in my head
I understood the complexity of what they said
Every verse that you craft is special so keep fighting
Forget what the critics say and just keep on writing

No comments:

Post a Comment